Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All stimulated again

First, my apologies for not posting in quite a while, I've been rather busy, and haven't developed blogging into a habit yet, which I should work on.

Anyways, the country is now stimulated again, I guess, with today's enactment of the economic relief and recovery act into law by President Obama in Denver. The final bill was passed by both houses last Friday, an unusual Friday session for Congress. It was a busy week on the phones, with many calls coming in all at once, often in waves, including a plethora of people pledging to vote, and campaign against Rep. Murphy next year if he voted for the bill, which of course he did. They finally voted at around 2 in the House, and things seemed to calm down afterwards.

Not too much else noteworthy has happened in the past week or so, but I will try to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment